Key | Traditional American Flag
Embellished in the true colors of our country, this flag is named after Francis Scott Key based on his inspiration to draft what is today known as the “Star Spangled Banner” upon witnessing the American flag still waving after the bombardment of Fort McHenry in 1814.
Each flag is handcrafted which adds to its uniqueness. Every flag is made to order, and the current lead time is 2-3 weeks. We will provide periodic updates throughout the building process. Custom and rush orders are available**.
- Handmade by Active Duty US Military
- Hand carved stars
- Burned by hand
- Each flag is unique and one of a kind
- Each flag is equipped with hanging hardware
- Vibrant colors with our proprietary firecracker red and denim blue wood dyes
- Made in the USA
- 10% of each sale will be donated to the Stop Soldier Suicide Organization